Aldeburgh Self Catering Accommodation
Georgian Maisonette over two floors, a handsome High street building, with own entrance leading to small secure courtyard. Open plan living on the top floor with spectacular views from 5 large windows, plus French Doors with safety railing from the dining area. Three bedrooms, utility room and shower room on lower floor.
TV/DVD/Video, mini hi-fi system and selection of films/games/books provided. Sound proofed floor over shop, smoke detectors and fire doors fitted.
Free BT Wi Fi now included all year round plus Land line if required.
The accommodation consists of three bedrooms on the first floor, one double en suite, two twin rooms plus a family shower room, all recently refurbished to a high standard, highly rated 4 star + by the Tourist Board.
Stairs to a bright and airy landing on the first floor with doors leading to the following rooms:
- A family bathroom with large shower, vanity unit and WC.
- Bedroom 1, Master bedroom with comfy double bed, tastefully furnished, en suite with large shower, vanity unit and WC.
- Bedroom 2, a roomy twin bedded room with pine wardrobe and pine chest of drawers.
- Bedroom 3, a cosy twin bedded room with small wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Useful utility room with washer/dryer, iron, coat hooks and plenty of storage room for cases etc
The kitchen area is attractively fitted in cream units with granite look work surfaces and is fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave, dining table for 6. French style doors overlooking the Moot Hall and the sea and coastline.
The main living area is spacious with two comfortable sofa’s, chairs and lounge furniture.
Outside a small courtyard area that traps the morning and mid-day sun, offers a quite place to sit and enjoy the fresh air.