Booking Terms & Conditions
- The Lookout is provided fully furnished and equipped as described in the information provided, it has been graded 4 stars by Visit England Tourist board.
- A full set of high quality bed linen and towels are included.
- Rental prices include reasonable use of gas, electricity, water.
- Domestic or other animals are not allowed in the Lookout, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Smoking is NOT permitted, smoking by a window or balcony is also not allowed.
- The Lookout will be pristine on your arrival, it is requested to be kept clean and tidy and handed back in a similar condition as found, Please vacate no later than 10am on departure day.
- The front door is fitted with a Chubb security key, please be aware that there is a charge of £30.00 if this is lost.
- All cancellations for a confirmed booking must be in writing. Although the owner will always try to re-let the Lookout, the tenant remains responsible for the total cost of the period booked. If the Lookout is re-let the owner will return any payments received less expenses. The deposit is non refundable
- When booking a long time in advance we recommend taking holiday insurance to cover against unforeseen cancellations.
- A security deposit cheque of £100 is required to cover losses, damages or any additional costs arising if the Lookout is not left in good order on departure
- Arrival time is 3pm on the starting day and departure no later than 10am on the last day.
- The owner shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the personal belongings of any member of the party staying at the Lookout.
- Any further enquiries should be directed to the owners who live locally. Arrangements for obtaining the keys will be agreed upon receipt of the full cost of the booking.
- Lisa Smith, 0771 259 6005
You may also download these conditions of booking as a PDF.