Booking Terms & Conditions
- The Lookout is provided fully furnished and equipped as described in the information provided, it has been graded 4 stars by Visit England Tourist board.
- A full set of high quality bed linen and towels are included.
- Rental prices include reasonable use of gas, electricity, water.
- Domestic or other animals are not allowed in the Lookout, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Smoking is NOT permitted, smoking by a window or balcony is also not allowed.
- The Lookout will be pristine on your arrival, it is requested to be kept clean and tidy and handed back in a similar condition as found, Please vacate no later than 10am on departure day.
- The front door is fitted with a Chubb security key, please be aware that there is a charge of £30.00 if this is lost.
- All cancellations for a confirmed booking must be in writing. Although the owner will always try to re-let the Lookout, the tenant remains responsible for the total cost of the period booked. Holiday insurance is always recommended. If the Lookout is re-let the owner will return a percentage 25-50% of the rental charge excluding the deposit depending on the cancellation period. The full payment of the booking becomes due 42 days before arrival date. The deposit is non refundable.
- When booking a long time in advance we recommend taking holiday insurance to cover against unforeseen cancellations.
- A security deposit cheque of £150 is required, this will be refunded within 5 days of departure by BACS or cheque providing no damage has been caused during your stay.
You are also liable to cover losses, damages or any additional costs in excess of the security deposit arising from your stay at The Lookout.
- Arrival time is 3pm on the starting day and departure no later than 10am on the last day.
- The owner shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the personal belongings of any member of the party staying at the Lookout.
- Any further enquiries should be directed to the owners who live locally. Arrangements for obtaining the keys will be agreed upon receipt of the full cost of the booking.
- Lisa Smith, 0771 259 6005
You may also download these conditions of booking as a PDF.